Thursday, August 26, 2010

How far away from Ground Zero is a respectful distance?

Ok - this one is a few days old, but it speaks volumes. Tell me again that the opposition to the Islamic center in NYC is simply a case of being considerate of the sensitivity of 9/11 survivors. Sure it is.

Check out the link to Jon Stewart's take on the Tennessee Terror issue.

I'm Catholic, albeit not a very good one. But I went to Sunday school. I received 1st Communion and was confirmed in the Catholic Church. I must have missed the lesson on how Jesus preached hate and intolerance. Would some kind christian please show me the passages in the New Testament where Jesus calls on his followers to ostracize those who do not follow his teachings?

Our world would be a much kinder, peaceful place if the so-called "christians" spouting hate and intolerance actually began practicing the teachings of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment